Higher Education Student Recruitment Strategies
If Americans were already skeptical that higher education is worth the expense, the financial toll of Covid-19 has made college an even harder sell. For institutions to thrive, leaders must figure out ways to attract new students and keep the ones they have enrolled.
This report outlines what those students need from your college, with insights from experts and innovators who’ve achieved documented success. Inside you’ll find strategic advice for building enrollment and keeping students engaged, case studies from different kinds of institutions across the country, and a Chronicle analysis of which institutions are leaders in retaining and graduating today’s more diverse students.
Purchase this report to:
- Learn the best ways to communicate the value of your institution to an emerging population of college students.
- Identify strategies to foster academic success, student well-being, and a sense of belonging on your campus.
- Develop ideas for partnerships to serve and support students without breaking your budget.
- Understand how your institution compares with its peers in retaining and graduating low-income and other underrepresented students.
- Spark ideas and conversations on your campus that enable your college to flourish.
Date: October 2021
Digital file size: 4,22 MB
Learn more about digital licensing options and request a quote. For group purchases of less than 100 users, please refer to our bulk pricing.