The traditional practices of student admissions and enrollment are slow to change. But with many colleges missing enrollment goals, institutions are rethinking their approaches, while selective colleges want to do a better – and fairer – job of evaluating candidates.
Get this collection of articles and essays for insights into:
• Working smarter in admissions
• Getting inside the mind of an applicant
• Winning over top applicants and persuading them to enroll
• Supporting the people who deliver your students
• Fighting the "summer melt" and ensuring freshmen show up in the fall
• Increasing enrollment in a troubled locale
Get this new booklet to help you rethink how you admit and enroll students.
Date: September 2018
Digital File Size: 1.9 MB