Transfer students have long been an overlooked group in higher ed. But today colleges and universities are taking more steps to help this population. This collection of articles and essays examines these new efforts and what colleges need to know to better support transfer students.
- How to simplify the steps from a two-year to a four-year institution
- Inside the U. of California’s push to enroll more transfers
- Why transfer students need better academic roadmaps and guidance on credits
- Ways to revamp orientation for nontraditional undergrads
- What the experience of being a transfer student is really like
Date: January 9, 2019
Digital file size: 1.6 MB