How the Classroom Is Being Transformed
Drastic changes in course delivery and instruction over recent years are leading to conversations among college leaders and faculty members about what effective teaching looks like for students today.
This report offers a holistic examination of the future of teaching that will help you decide what kinds of instruction your institution should offer and how best to support faculty members and students to teach and learn effectively.
Purchase this report to:
- Learn what elements of online learning experts think should remain.
- Spark ideas for how to orient new and returning students.
- Understand what students and faculty members will need for hybrid teaching.
- Determine what academic calendar will function best for your institution.
- Identify the professional-development strategies and working conditions that empower everyone to excel.
Date: May 2021
Digital file size: 1.5 MB
Learn more about digital licensing options and request a quote. For group purchases of less than 100 users, please refer to our bulk pricing.