10 strategies to help reset and rebuild
Community colleges and the students they often serve — especially first-generation, students of color, and lower-income students — were disproportionately hit during the pandemic. Steep enrollment declines, worsening social inequities, and the pandemic's economic fallout, along with longstanding structural issues, complicate these institutions' road to recovery. Leaders are working hard to reset and rebuild to meet the many challenges of the moment.
Purchase this report to:
- Identify strategies and approaches forward-thinking leaders are using to tackle the sector's most pressing challenges.
- Learn how community colleges are reconsidering enrollment strategies to reach and reconnect with students.
- Understand how they are rethinking student success by focusing on clearer guided pathways, better partnerships with K-12 schools and four-year institutions, and more-flexible offerings.
- Identify specific practices and policies that scholars, advocates, and community-college leaders pinpoint as critical for the sector's future.
- See how leaders are integrating wraparound services and using an equity lens to expand their student support and help their students thrive.
Date: April 2022
Digital file size: 1.9 MB
Learn more about digital licensing options and request a quote. For group purchases of less than 100 users, please refer to our bulk pricing.