Use code STAFFING30 to save $30 at checkout.
How to build and sustain your institution's work force.
Higher education is facing a staffing crisis. Recruitment, hiring, and retention have been persistent issues for the past few years, and the Covid-19 pandemic upended norms surrounding how academic institutions work – and what it means to work for an institution of higher education — putting the relationship between colleges and the staff members who work there under greater stress than ever before.
This in-depth report will examine the urgent challenges in how higher education can better manage this crucial part of its work force, and reflects insights from dozens of senior administrators, human-resources leaders, and hiring managers across higher education with original survey data from The Chronicle and Huron.
Purchase this report to learn:
- Why 78 percent of leaders say thier campus received fewer applications.
- What job candidates are looking for in prospective employers.
- How to navigate the fast-paced “candidates’ market” when hiring.
- What changes colleges are adopting to retain employees.
- How Covid-19 workplace changes affected employees’ expectations.
- How to make advancement opportunities more explicit for employees.
Date: November 2022
Digital file size: 2.5 MB
Learn more about digital licensing options and request a quote. For group purchases of fewer than 100 users, please refer to our bulk pricing.