It’s inevitable. During your time as a college president, provost or dean, you will have to handle a crisis. It could be a small one that affects only the campus and internal politics. Or it could be a public controversy that turns into a media storm. Either way, you need to be prepared. This article collection includes examples of how colleges should, and shouldn’t, deal with a crisis.
- How to prepare for controversial campus speakers
- What to do when undergraduates make demands for change
- How to mitigate a social media firestorm
- Ways to respond to a racist incident on campus
- How to move a college forward after a scandal
- Tips on crisis communications
- How to mend fences with faculty after a public fight
Buy this article collection today be ready for the next crisis.
Date: December 2018
Digital file size: 1.24 MB